Monday, November 17, 2008

The Heat is Out

We woke up Sunday morning to find our downstairs heater on the fritz. Luckily the upstairs one works just fine so our bedrooms stay nice and toasty. Luckily it's been sunny and 60+ degrees so we haven't frozen our bums off. But luckiest of all, we have fun hats too keep us warm.

As a side note, I totally love this highchair. It's Evenflow but I don't know what model because I bought it super cheap at a consignment sale. The seat raises and lowers and even reclines. It's really easy to wheel around too so even though little Squeak isn't eating solid food yet we can put him in his highchair and let him hang out with us wherever we are...eating dinner, cooking, working on the computer, etc.

2 comments:

mary lynne said...

Thanks for linking to the multitude of professional photos. You either have a genius for a photographer or you'll all three extremely good looking (well both things could be true!).

mary lynne said...

That was supposed to say you're not you'll