I'm glad that you were born today. I hope that you like this world. I know that it seems bright, and loud, and cold right now, but you will get used to it. Plus there is so much to explore and SO much more room than in that tummy. I have already scoped out a few things for you.

That furry thing that runs around your house on four legs is your dog. When you get a little bigger you can play with her and share toys (moms do not like it when you try to share toys with the dogs).
I think you will like your parents too. They are nice.

I have already broken them in a little so they should be ready to take good care of you.
I hope that we get to meet soon, I have so many things planned for us.
Love,
Bull Dozer Borchert (Dozer, for short)
P.S. If you ever need anything just cry really loud and the parents will come running. It works every time :)
1 comment:
Dozer, you are a great blogger, just like your mommy!
Post a Comment