I have little or no creative talents of my own and have always been amazed by people who could create something out of nothing. However, creating something out of something else...now that is something I can do. Well, at least with a little help from my friends*. So recently I've been getting reacquainted with my sewing machine and making baby pants from old T-shirts. I call them nap pants b/c not only are they comfy for the little guy to nap in but they are so stinkin' easy to make that I can whip out a pair during his nap time.
* Thank you to Lauren for always being creative and inspirational and having links to creative people on your blog, thanks to Dana whoever-you-are for the idea and tutorial, and special thanks to Angela for the letting me come over and sew with you!
2 comments:
karen, i'm so happy to hear you're sewing. like, more excited then i probably should be. it's addicting, pretty soon you'll be making all his outfits!
I'm really impressed. They are cute, comfy, and best of all they are made with love!
Post a Comment