Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween

* click to enlarge
Hope yours was as fun as ours!

4 comments:

Jeabri Dyrhaug said...

How was it? We had fun! Even if it rained on us. Cute pictures!

mary lynne said...

After a month of RAIN, Halloween turned out nice. But our neighborhood has lost its young families. I think we only had 12 children come by. The rest missed out on Mounds, Almond Joy, Peppermint Patties, and Whoppers. More for us old fat people. It's hard to believe little Aidan (Yoda) is so grown up and independent looking. Last time I saw him he was taking his first step! He is adorable! And so are his parents. Did you have a church party? Our Trunk or Treat had probably the whole Primary: 120 children. Maybe more, because I saw some families who aren't in our ward. It was a fish fry also.

Kim said...

The Star Wars fanatics at my house LOVE this! And Libby keeps looking, pointing and saying "baby!". So cute.

Rebecca said...

That's the cutest costume ever! My favorite is the picture on the top right hand side. Adorable!