...that my husband knows how to cook a turkey and make pies from scratch.
...for Mountain Hardwear jackets made of miracles. I've had mine for 5 years now and I still love wearing them every chance I get.
...for diet Dr. Pepper.
...that babies learn to sleep through the night, and climb on everything, and give hugs.
...for hats during this awkward growing-out stage my hair is going through so I can still feel cute sometimes.
...for hats during this awkward growing-out stage my hair is going through so I can still feel cute sometimes.
...for vaccines, so I don't have to worry so much about my family getting the flu, or measles, or polio and I never have to get chickenpox.
...for good friends.
...but most of all, I am thankful for family.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!


6 comments:
Hi Karjarv...I'm thankful for you and the Thanksgiving memories I have with you that I hope to never forget.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Such good memories...and Christmas too. We have kept the tradition of naming our turkey. Ernest was kind enough to be our Thanksgiving feast this year. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!!!
You guys are all color coordinated! I'm sure that was planned. Happy Thanksgiving!
Are you going to post your trip to DC?
Your question gave me an excellent chance to check out your blog again. I too am grateful that Brad can cook. I am pretty confident that during some of my stupidest "Moron Years" of undergraduate life, his excess kept me alive. and it was delicious. I think of Brad every time I buy meat.
We are currently in the Springfield 3rd ward. But, we are moving after Christmas to Borchert-ville (a.k.a. Overland Park), date still determined by Mr. Poops-All-the-Time's health. There I think we will be in the Merriam Woods ward, but all I really know is that we will not be in my in-laws ward.
We are moving up there because I got a new job working for the federal government in the Office of Personnel Management. I start working for the man after the new year, and I could not be more excited. With Will now joining the family as well, it will be a big month for the Johns. And I am awesome because I typed most of this with just my left hand while holding Will post meal.
Nix that. We are moving to the Hickory Hills Ward. That is why I am hesitant with distinct details- I am wrong so much of the time.
Post a Comment