Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Grandma & Grandpa

Have come and gone. Or in other words "Grandma, Papa, all gone."
But they left us with lots of fun memories and even more goodies.

Grandpa has a special trick to make sure his grandkids take to him right away. I won't give away his secrets, but it works like a charm. And I'm a big fan. For the few short days he was here, I was replaced as the go-to person for playing "CHASE, HURRY", following Little Guy up and down the slide, pushing him on the swing, and of course, helping him build sand castles. For a few short days (too few), that was Grandpa's job.

And of course, what would life be without a cuddle from Grandma.

Thanks for coming to visit. We miss you already.

2 comments:

mary lynne said...

Thanks for posting these two new blogs. We are so hungry for the opportunity to watch him grow. Aidan is changing and growing so quickly. And I love to hear his words!

Jenna said...

What a darling little guy! Isn't it great to have grandparents come to town?