First my sister in law and her three girls came to visit. Both the Little Mister and Baby Sister loved all the attention! And I loved how much I could get done while someone else was entertaining them. We had pretty good weather while they were here. We went to the park for a picnic and to the indoor pool at the gym for a swim. Best of all we had babysitters for Brad and I to go on an actual date for our anniversary.
Just two days later my friend Erin came to visit. If I said how long Erin and I have been friends it would make me feel really old, so I won't. The best part of her visit was going out for Indian food and then to a build your own sundae frozen yogurt place. Um, delicious. I WILL be going there again.
Come back and visit us soon!
4 comments:
Um, yeah. Frozen yogurt=love.
Yay I made the BLOG. Thanks again for letting me visit I had a great time with you guys.
Like wise! We too loved our vacation!! '') Next time, though, we want to go to the Frozen Yogurt place! '') Yum!!! Thank You for all the fun we had!! <3
I know Sirpa. I hadn't even heard of it until Erin and I happened to be driving around and found it! Next time we will go for sure!
Post a Comment