Sunday, July 31, 2011

Life's a Beach


We rented a cute little beach house at Tybee Island for a few days.  We were lucky to have Grandma and Grandad join us.  Two things my mom loves the most are babies and beaches.  I think she must have been in Heaven, I hope at least :)  There was kite flying, sand castle building, and swimming, of course. 



It was Baby Sister's first time at the beach.  I've heard rumors of babies who hate the sand - can't stand having it on their hand or feet.  Not this girl!  I think she would be perfectly fine being covered head to toe in the sand.  And she wasn't afraid of the water either.  She would just crawl right into the water until it got too deep and I had to scoop her up to save her from the waves. 

And the Mister, he just loves to dig and build sand castles.

I can't wait to go back!
 
 
 

2 comments:

Julie said...

Love the picture of you and Lucy! Such cute girls:-)

mary lynne said...

I can't wait to go back either!