Thursday, October 6, 2011

When they are big...


When they are big, they probably won't fight over who gets to sit in my lap.

When they are big, my floors will no longer have a constant dusting of cheerio and goldfish crumbs. And I will finally be able to use the toilet paper holder again for it's intended purpose.

When they are big, they won't cry when I leave the room.
 
 
When they are big, I won't have to read the same book, pick up the same legos, or put together the same puzzle every single day.


And, I think I will miss all of it. 
When they are big.

Photos courtesy of Angela Murray Photography

4 comments:

Julie said...

I love your posts. And your family.

mary lynne said...

I know how you feel. I feel that way.

Sirpa said...

What a BEAUTIFUL family!!! Ah, we LOvE you so much!!! And what a SWEET, wonderful poem!!!! B-E-A-UUUTIFUL!!! :)
Hugs!!!

Kim said...

Beautiful Karen. I won't miss the food all over the floor 24/7, but everything else I will :)