Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Spotlight

On Easter Sunday, the Little Mister was spotlighted in Primary.  They had the teachers help the kids answer the questions so I was a little surprised by some of his answers.  I'm sure they were influenced in part by the teacher and/or the answers of the other little kids.  Since I know I will lose the sheet, I wanted to make sure I recorded his sweet little answers.



Age:  3
I have 4 people in my family.
My favorite food is:  pineapple (this was news to me)
My favorite thing about Primary is:  taking turns (only when it's his turn, I'm sure, because when he doesn't get picked he cries)
I Choose the Right by:  being reverent
One of my favorite things to do is:  ride my bike
My favorite scripture story is:  the Creation (I'm not really sure he knows what that is)
The most important thing I've learned in life so far is:  my sister is special :)