Thursday, February 7, 2013

The Greatest Show on Earth

The circus came to town this year (maybe it comes to town every year, I haven't been paying attention until now) and we decided to take the kids.  We got a good deal on some cheap seats.  I wasn't expecting them to be that good, but actually since a lot of the action is up high, they were pretty good.  Brad and I saw Cirque Du Soleil in Redmond, WA but neither of us had been to a regular circus since we were kids so we weren't sure what to expect here.  We both thought it was really fun and so did the kids!

 
 


 
Poor Little Mister.  The show started at 7:30 so we knew it was going to be a late night.  I should have tried to get him to take a nap that afternoon, but instead I let him go to a playdate.  He fell asleep just before intermission and slept through the whole second half.  I don't think he realized he missed anything though!  I guess we will just have to make it a point to go again next time and definitely have a nap or go to an earlier show :)
 
Mister says his favorite part was the elephants.  Baby sister liked the "song".  I'm not sure what she meant but she will say she liked anything you mention.  My favorite part was definitely the trampoline guys but I also really liked the poodles. 

2 comments:

Julie said...

Aw you and I have the same favorite parts. Cute;-). You got some good pictures; I'm jealous. I still wish I knew how to use my camera better...

mary lynne said...

That does look like a good circus. The kids are so darling.