The day after Easter Grandma and Granddad arrived for a visit. As always, I didn't take enough pictures but we had lots of fun while they were here!
Aidan started his first season of soccer this year. Two of his best buddies were on his team. One on purpose and one by total accident. We were so happy to have them there! The night before his first practice he got really sick...like puke sick. I was up most of the night with him and told him he was going to have to miss his first practice. He finally fell asleep around 6am and when he woke up at 9am he was feeling all better and ready to go. I wasn't about to take him after he had just been so sick but luckily for us it rained and practice was cancelled. His excitement about soccer drained throughout each game and the season in general. I guess that is pretty typical at this age. I just hope I can talk him into playing again this fall. I think he will love it, but it may take some time.
Sunday, June 23, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Visits with grandmas and grandpa are always so much fun we forget to take pictures too! :)
Post a Comment