Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A Disclaimer

I feel like I should explain the title of our blog "Nothing Clever Here". It does not imply that we are not clever. We are.

However, I came home one day and told Brad we needed a blog (because after all, baby = blog requirement). Brad was totally on board and got right to work setting up the framework. He called me into the office..."what should we call it". No ideas. Many of our friends have fun little combinations of their names, some clever pun, or a fun saying related to where they live or their life in general. We've got nothing. After throwing out some totally lame titles I said we should sleep on it. That was in January.

Now that the baby has actually been born we've got no excuse. After a rather slow day at GE (I'm guessing) Brad came home to show me the improvements he'd made the the blog and the new title. It's a perfect satirical statement on all that cutesy cleverness that we have chosen not to participate in (or couldn't think of). And now our blog is born. Enjoy.

No comments: