Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Dogs, Dogs, everywhere

Last week Brad's parents came to visit us. Somehow I didn't get any pictures of that, but Marge did so I'm hoping to see some soon and maybe I'll have to revise this post then. We had such a good time eating good food, walking around downtown Greenville, and watching coverage of the Republican National Convention. They had to leave Saturday morning so to distract ourselves from the void we felt after they left we went to the Waterpark... But not for the people to swim, for the dogs to swim!!!! Every year after Discovery Park closes they open it to dog owners for a water doggie park day. The proceeds go towards development of dog parks in the area. Bonus. It was a challenge keeping track of two crazy dogs. Luckily Weezer likes people more than he likes dogs and kept coming back to "check in" with us. Blink ran everywhere and was hard to spot in a sea of black dogs. Both dogs seemed to like the land more than the water though. They had fun anyway and Aidan slept through all of the excitement.

No comments: