For some of you this is old news. For some of you this is brand new information. But, just to make sure everyone is up to speed, Brad got accepted to Georgia Tech's Masters of Mechanical Engineering program. No we will not be moving to Atlanta, he will be attending via their distance learning program. I'm so proud of Brad! 1. Just for applying. I've considered getting my MBA several times but thought that it was too much to take on in addition to work...and apparently my active social life (this was before marriage and kids and all that). 2. For getting accepted to such a great school. Georgia Tech has been ranked in the top 5 engineering schools for the past several years. I know it will be busy, but I know he will do well in his classes - he'll just be taking one per semester at first.So congratulations Brad!!! I'm so proud of you and will support you all the way. You will probably want to remember that in case I ever complain that you aren't helping around the house enough.
I guess now we are Cougar and Yellowjacket (and maybe a little bit Wildcat). The fight song sends quite a different message than BYU's does though, so that will take some getting used to.
3 comments:
Good thing I read your blog or I would never know what is going on with you guys! :)
Congrats to Brad. It's a lot of work, but so worth it! :)
I share Karen's pride in Brad. He's ambitious, smart, and has everything going for him. I'm happy about your pursuit of your Master's, Brad. Education opens so many doors.
Brad is a RAMBLIN' WRECK from GEORGIA TECH! Congrats Brad. I thought of you a bunch watching Darren Sproles eat up the Colts soft defense yesterday.
Post a Comment