Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Thanksgiving and 4 months old

I've been fairly absent from the blogosphere lately but I figured I couldn't, in good conscience, not have a Thanksgiving post and a baby update. Here goes....We went to Logan, UT for Thanksgiving. It was Squeak's first plane ride and he did great. It was also the first time he got to meet his cousins on the Borchert side and tons of other relatives including his great Grandma Forsberg. I think he had a really great time even though he didn't get any turkey or pie. Oh wait, he maybe got a little chocolate pie. He swiped his hand into the whipped cream while I was holding him and getting my plate ready. We had a really great time too. The good thing was that we left the day after Thanksgiving so we didn't have to worry about overindulging (again) on Thanksgiving leftovers. The bad thing was that we didn't have any Thanksgiving leftovers to overindulge on.




The Monday after we got back we went to the doctor for a 4 month well-check visit and shots. Squeak weighed in at 16lbs 15 oz and was 26 inches long. He also only cried for a minute after his shots and when we got home he ate a big lunch and took a big nap. Not a bad day overall.

1 comment:

Kim said...

We totally could have (and should have) sent you home with leftovers. I ate way too much and am still feeling it.
It was fun having you here!!!