I can't believe how fast the time has gone by and how much he has grown.
- He talks like crazy now. All.The.Time. And repeats anything you say, unless you want him to repeat it and then he doesn't. For instance, I tell him I love him sometimes and then ask if he can say "I love you mommy". Nothing. But I did overhear him say "I wuv Thomas (the train)". Awesome.
- He loves to do EVERYTHING by himself, and gets frustrated when he can't. So he say's "mommy help" then gives me two seconds and goes back to doing it himself.
- He thinks everything pink is for baby sister - even my pink high heels.
- He loves to swim and climb and run and has more sense of adventure than sense. I find myself saying to him several times throughout the day - "no, don't go head first"...off the couch, down the slide, down the stairs.
- His favorites toys are books, trucks, letters, and stickers. And recently has been asking for the mail - he calls it "coupons". Weird, but ok.
- I can get him to clean up almost anything if I sing the fun to do song. As in "picking up toys is fun to do".
- He's getting really good at throwing and catching. Maybe he will be a baseball player someday.
- He can count to 10 (and sometimes 16 because we have 16 stairs and we count them as we go up or down) but he always skips the number one. I guess I need to work on that at least before he goes to kindergarten.
- He asks to go on a playdate everyday. This is my own fault because I always bribe him into sitting still to get dressed in the morning by telling him we are going on a playdate. A lot of times it's an actual playdate but sometimes it's a playdate to the gym or church (and he goes to the nursery) or a playdate with mom to the store. He doesn't seem to care what kind of playdate he's going on, but he does name each of his friends that he expects to be there.
Here are some pictures from his birthday parties. We celebrated over a couple of days.

No comments:
Post a Comment