The nursery is ready. Really it was quite easy to turn it into a girls room. Brad's mom made the adorable bedding, diaper stacker, and window valance. She did an amazing job. All I had to do was hang some new curtains, switch the changing pad cover, and add a few finishing touches. I'm still in the market for the perfect mobile to hang over the changing table though. I think it turned out really cute. This baby is already so loved, she also got 4 handmade (all knitted I think) blankets. One from my sister, one from my mom, and two from Brad's mom. Oh and also I snuck in there a picture of me at 38 weeks. This will be the last picture I take - I don't document getting any bigger than this :)
Thursday, July 29, 2010
Nursery and some new creations
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love the nursery! And those gussied up onesies :) I can't wait to see the wee little girl!!
Cute! Waiting to to find out when she comes!
So cute - and wow, you look so great! I was a whale when I was pregnant - haha! I am so jealous!
Post a Comment