Tuesday, June 14, 2011

My Brown Eyed Girl...

Is ten months old.

Has four big teeth.

Can climb up the stairs and insists on doing so most of the time.

Sings and bounces along to music.

Lights up when I come in her room in the morning, but gets absolutely giddy with excitement when the Little Mister comes in.

Loves to play with everything her brother is playing with (usually to his dismay), and also his tiny underpants.

Eats EVERYTHING as long as she can feed it to herself:  meats, cheese, fruit, vegetables, rice, even salad - I'm sure because it resembles the grass and leaves that she puts in her mouth whenever we go outside.

Can say "mama" and "dada" although she doesn't know what they mean.  But I think she can sign "all done"...sometimes.

Loves to crawl over things, particularly humans.  Sometimes when she crawls over slightly smaller objects, such as toy trucks or pillows, she gets high-centered and crawls around with said object stuck between her arms and legs until she wiggles free or someone rescues her.  It's really quite cute.

Is getting wispy waves and curls around her ears and in the back of her hair.  I can't wait to put her in piggies.

Check out these adorable photos from our last photo session with Jennifer Rogers!
http://www.jenrogersphotography.com/load/webIIkaren/

2 comments:

Jenna said...

She is adorable. I love the pictures - especially #1, #2, & #77 (when you are seen clapping) - but all adorable.

mary lynne said...

How great to discover this on Father's Day. Your dad and I are just so anxious to play with those darlings!