Monday, July 30, 2012

Friday the Thirteenth

In addition to being some sort of superstitious holiday with the horror flick crowd, this Friday the Thirteenth was also Brad's birthday AND free chicken day at Chick-Fil-A.  All you had to do was wear some sort of cow costume and you got free chicken.  Luckily one of my friends gave us some cow headbands for the kids.  Brad and I did not dress up.  So, we headed out for our free chicken (Brad and I actually got Thai food) and then came home for probably the best birthday cake in the history of the earth. 




A good time was had by all.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Yeah, definitely a much prettier cake with the almonds.

Kim said...

And what is this cake you made? I am always on the lookout for a great chocolate cake recipe! :)

mary lynne said...

Me, too. Tell more about the cake. And BTW, the family is still truly photogenic.