Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Graduation Day

In mid-December, Brad was finally able to officially graduate from his Master's program at Georgia Tech.  We went down to Atlanta for the occasion and stayed near Centennial Park.  It was a fun mini-vaca, although, I don't think I had thoroughly thought through the idea of having two young children all by myself in a fairly crowded auditorium for two hours past their bedtime. 

I'm pretty sure we spent more money on concessions than we did on the entire four years of tuition and books, but it was well worth it to keep them happy and content to stay in their seats.  I only had to chase (literally sprint) one child, one time through the concourse.





The next day we had a lot of fun exploring the park.










4 comments:

mary lynne said...

They are so adorable. We love your pictures.

mary lynne said...

Oh, oops, this wasn't just about the adorable kids....Super Congrats to Brad. Hard work, we know, and it's certainly a thing to celebrate! We're very proud of you.

Kim said...

YAY! Congrats Brad!! I know how great it was when Jeremy was finally done!! :)
Looks like you guys had fun :) xo

Julie said...

Those children!! Adorable!! And Miss Lucy, I could just eat her up!