Valentine's Day can be so much fun with kids!!! I love how their outfits turned out. They looked so cute at church. On Monday we were invited to a Valentine's party at my friend Jeabri's house. She made such yummy treats and cute decorations. We had a lot of fun. I didn't get many pictures but here are a couple...
Brad and I had a good Valentine's too. On Friday we just got take-out Thai food like we did on our first Valentine's Day. But this time instead of spending the evening planning our wedding we put the kids to bed and then watched a movie. Much more relaxing. Then on Monday we ended up taking a spontaneous trip to IHOP for all you can eat pancakes. Surprisingly, it was a pretty popular place that evening, for families at least. Delicious pancakes and no dishes - now that's my kind of Valentine's Day!
P.S. I am implementing the LIFO (Last In First Out) system for updating this blog. Hopefully that way I won't get any further behind and will be able to get everything posted before Spring. Why Spring? I don't know, it just gives me a deadline. Maybe before Tax Day is more reasonable. Ok, before Tax Day.
1 comment:
Aidan+Lucy=absolutely adorable.
Post a Comment