Photos courtesty of Angela Murray
The best thing about having a summer birthday is a pool birthday party. The best thing about having both kids with birthdays within a week of each other is a joint pool birthday party.
The theme was loosely based on The Princess & The Frog, but I thought all the Disney decorations were just a little more cheesy than what I was going for. So, I made their birthday crowns and froggy cupcakes and ordered a lilly pad cake. I was hoping to find a little princess to go on the top, but once again, I could only find cheesy Disney princesses, so I just settled on flowers. Other than a slight mix-up with the food (which was promptly resolved), and melting froggy cupcakes (see the middle one two pictures below - it got much, much worse) we had a great time, and I think our guests did too.
Oh, and there was some swimming too :)
Thanks to all who celebrated with us!

3 comments:
I love having Seth and Amelias birthdays close together for the same reason. Keep Lucy away from those Disney Princesses as long as you can. I put up a good fight but lost :(
Happy birthday to two sweet kiddos!!!!
Just darling. I wish I could have stayed to be there on the big party day.
I thought it was a great party and the cakes were ADORABLE!! Thanks for inviting us!
Post a Comment